Friday, September 30, 2011

Romans 5:5

"And hope does not put us to shame because Gods love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us."

This scripture wowed me when I read it....the more I read it the bigger the impact on me. I was thinking about the rejection blog I did a while back because rejection has been on my heart lately. I never really thought about it til now and have realized the impact it has on a person. Rejection packs a punch that only God can shield. Rejection is the root to a lot of unhappiness. The result of rejection is the inability to recieve love from others and the inability to communicate love back to them. I mean think about it....our hearts are guarded....we get sick and tired of being torn down that we end up trying to beat the other person to the punch and rejecting them first. It becomes a war of who can get who first before we get had ourselves. We are then unable to love people the way God commanded us to Love....with divine love. Divine love is putting others before ourselves. Loving without condition. Loving in spite of how the other person makes us feel. Unselfishly...We must allow the Holy Spirit to renew our hearts and then through building Godly character we are able to outsource divine love to people. In order for God to heal our hearts we must start with forgiveness...when we forgive it releases the hold rejection has. When the hold is gone God can start mending our hearts...mending relationships...then when our hearts are whole we can start loving with our whole heart...when we love with our whole heart we then experience divine love..I dont know about anyone else but I want to experience that. I want to love people without condition and be loved that way also..So...start asking God to change you...ask forgiveness and offer forgiveness...mend relationships and Love with your whole mended heart =)

No comments:

Post a Comment