Monday, September 26, 2011

Psalm 61:2

"From the ends of the Earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I."

There are things that happen in life that you just have to take a pause and wonder "WHY?" Why did this happen, why did I get sick, why did a loved one die, etc...Everyone has those moments. One thing that is of upmost importance is to trust God. Bad things happen....its called evil..God is not evil. He loves us. He wants us to be living in his blessings. Whenever your heart is so broken that you feel it can't possibly recover...pick up the pieces and crawl to the rock. God will be your strength. He will lift you up in your darkest hour. He wants to be your shield. He wants to pour out his blessing on your life and be your light in the dark. Cry out to him and allow him to set you on high.

No comments:

Post a Comment