Saturday, September 10, 2011

Luke 1:45

"Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her."

Faith seems to be the common theme throughout the scriptures. God loves our faith in him that he will fulfill his promises to us. We get into trouble when we look to other people to fulfill us instead of trusting God to do that. I am the worst one for that. I thought people would make me happy...but I realized that people come and go, they hurt you, love comes and goes, and happiness is fleeting....but God is faithful. God cares for us unconditionally. I want God to look at me and see my faith in him. I want to be blessed cause I love and trust him wholeheartedly. So know that God will do what he promises...He will be there when no one else is...and He will bless you for believing he will fulfill his word!

No comments:

Post a Comment