Friday, September 16, 2011

Proverbs 16:3

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and He will establish your plans."

I remember when I was in my first few years of college I had absolutely no idea what I wanted to major in. One thing I always said I would never be is a nurse. After I had taken every prerequisite course I could before I had to declare a major, I had to decide what to do..My mother suggested that I "just" apply to the RN program to see if I get in....I soooo did not want to but I did to appease her. Low and behold I got a phone call that I was in...I really was happy and apprehensive all at the same time..here if I went ahead with this I would potentially put all this work into it for something I would hate doing. I did it anyway...I ended up loving it..I worked in the OR for years and thats where I decided I wanted to pursue the CRNA profession. I had no idea how I would accomplish this with 2 small kids but I took one day at a time and one goal at a time. Here I am now in my almost last year =) of CRNA school. The point to this whole story is this...God had and has a plan for my life and yours. I couldn't see past my nose but God sees everything. He knew where to establish me in every aspect...form the OR to the ICU to the school. He knew what was best for me. I have committed my way to him and I still know that everywhere he sends me I will get the experience I need to be successful in this new profession. I trust him to bring about in my life the best for my life. I may question sometimes and thats ok because we are human and can't understand everything but I know that if i continue to commit my way to him I will come into the blessings he has for me. So commit your way to him, give him your all, lay every aspect of your life down and let Him pick it up and do whats best for you. I guarentee you will never regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment