Thursday, September 29, 2011

Proverbs 3:5

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding."

I have really been trusting in him with all my heart. I thought I was before but I would trust him during the morning and then by mid afternoon all of those doubts would start to creep in...I'd try to rationalize the stuff in my head and then I would be right back at square one. After I watched Joel Osteen one morning...he was talking about trusting God with all your heart, praying for favor in those areas, and then having faith that God would provide. So I started doing that. I wake up in the morning, I pray, and I tell God that he knows my needs, my path he has laid out for me, and the desires of my heart cause he placed them there..Anytime those feelings start to creep in I repeat those to God...and he always comforts me. I know he knows whats best for me so I trust in him to provide and bring nothing but the very best in my life. So now I don't worry about those things. He knows what he's doing and we get in trouble when we start leaning on our own understanding. He is bigger than any circumstance and will bring forth his ultimate best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment