Thursday, August 11, 2011

Joel 2:13

"Return to the Lord your God. For he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger, rich in faithful love."

How many times have you felt unworthy of Gods love and grace? I have a ton. Sometimes I would think there is no way God could still love me after things I had done. But what I found was that God poured out his love even more for me. We believe in Jesus dying for our sins but often times we still feel that certain sins are to big for even God to show us grace. But God is faithful, slow to anger and compassionate. He loves us beyond any human comprehension. He wants the absolute best for us not matter the shape we are in. He sent his only Son to show the greatest act of love that could ever be shown.. Think about it..could you sacrifice, watch your only child be beaten and tortured to save people just in your community? Even if they bad mouthed you and hated you? GOD DID =) and all he wants in return is to live in your heart and for you to love him and know he is GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment