Thursday, October 6, 2011

“You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It wont happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.”
Joel Osteen
 Probably one of the hardest yet very true realities. There are a lot of times in our lives when we have to just move on...let things go that are hindering our lives and trust that God is in control no matter the situation. We cant make people act a certain way, cause a situation to turn out the way we planned, or make the sunrise for that matter....we just have to trust that God knows whats best and can do all things. When we realize this...then we open the door for good things that God has for us. So even though it may be a lil rough right now...ur blessing is right around the corner =)

No comments:

Post a Comment