Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ephesians 2:10

"For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."

We are Gods masterpieces =) That is awesome if you really think about it. He could create anything he wanted and he made us his masterpiece. Makes me want to stand up straighter and fix up a lil bit =) but whats so great is that he loves us just as we are. We are all beautiful in his eyes. He loves our imperfections. All those things about us that other people find annoying....he loves. He also laid out a plan for each of our lives and gives us the blueprint (the Word) all we have to do is build it!! Cherish it and love one another as he loves us. Sounds pretty simple right? I still manage to mess it up... but thats when he steps in as daddy and picks me up and sets me back on his path. He is forever forgiving and readily offering his grace. He knows we are going to mess up...we aren't perfect..but he is quick to forgive. Makes me wonder why people resist that kind of love. I never want to be without him a day in my life. He is and always will be the one who holds my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment