Tuesday, October 4, 2011

"I encourage you to believe for things that are so big that they take God’s favor, blessings and divine intervention to make them a reality." Joel Osteen

I love that Joel is so encouraging. We often times don't believe that God will do the little stuff in our lives let alone the things we feel are unreachable. But believing that God can and will do the impossible takes FAITH. If we have faith that he will move mountains God will move mountains. I am more excited today than ever that those mountains will be moved in the areas of my life. I have had to let a lot of things goooo....and in letting those things go I can allow God to move in those areas. Those things were hindering Gods best for my life. Now I can start anew and allow God fulfill the desires he has placed in my heart! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment